Monday, September 8, 2008

The Beginning to My Story Already In Progress

Growing up my dad always called me pickle. Some relatives caught on and fortunately the kids at school did not. Today few people refer to me as this fruit (yes it has seeds so it's a fruit).

I started 'Confessions of A Pickle" years ago but rather as my own personal journal. It would go along with the other 15 that have been accumulating over the years but I think blogging is different. It's a different confession- it's my life told through run-on-sentences, fragments, sappy quotes from movies or songs that make me feel oh so inspired, and all displayed on the internet for anyone to read.

I'm officially "in my twentys" and in a generation where Sex and The City promises being single at 40 is still fabulous, I figure I have nothing but possibilities ahead of me.

1 comment:

Laura Lee said...

Yay for blog life! Can't wait to read more.